~ WHITE SNOWBALL TRUFFLES ~
Posted on 11 March 2018
Deliciously melts in your mouth, decadent truffles with a surprise hint of cooling peppermint!
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy Free / Whole Foods
Equipment: Food Processor
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Serves: 15-20 truffles
Storage: Keeps in fridge for 1-2 weeks
Chic Living: Turn these truffles into a beautiful gift by adding to a gorgeous decorative jar!
1 cup cashew nuts or cashew butter
1 cup raw cacao butter
½ cup maple syrup / brown rice syrup
1 tablespoon organic peppermint extract
Pinch of salt
½ cup powdered coconut
MELT CACAO BUTTER, PROCESS CASHEWS & ADD FLAVORS AND BUTTER, PROCESS, ROLL INTO BALLS
1. Melt the raw cacao butter and oil in a double boiler method, careful not to overheat
2. If making your own cashew butter blend cashews in your high-speed blender and blend to a buttery consistency
3. Add melted cacao butter, sweetener of choice, peppermint extract, and salt and combine well
4. Transfer to a bowl and place in refrigerator to harden. This takes approximately about half an hour
5. Roll a teaspoon of mixture into balls.
6. Coat in powered coconut, which can be made by grinding dessicated coconut in your high-speed blender